WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Senior Software Engineer III - Retail Commerce PassPlay, you will be part of Retail Commerce organization, which is responsible for building next generation tools for Nike stores to help them perform sales. Our systems are used in 37 countries and we serve 540M consumers and 46,000 athletes annually. You will be focused on employee benefit management system. This is a team that’s always on the offense, working on innovative solutions, building world class experiences to serve Nike members around the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As part of this world class team you will be working on
• Participate in & lead squad in technical development and delivery of backend services in the retail environment.
• Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
• Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
• Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
• Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
• Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
As a Senior Software Engineer III - Retail Commerce PassPlay, responsibilities include
• Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
• Partner with product owner to understand requirements and define an MVP for features and agree upon timelines.
• Collaborating with other engineering teams and architecture to develop new features.
• Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
• Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.