Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Nike has embraced big data technologies to enable data-driven decisions. We are looking a Solution Architect to keep pace. A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced information and data design practices within the Enterprise Data and Analytics organization.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Partner with Application, Data and Analytics Engineering leadership to establish an information architectural plan across multiple solution areas
• Architect and design solutions for data quality, reliability and data governance
• Own conceptual data models and align and review logical data models, API definitions and analytical data products for consistency and completeness.
• Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
• Partner with business and enterprise data leaders to provide technical advice on data governance, data quality and stewardship
• Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
• Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
• Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
• Work with product management to understand business requirements
• Work with Engineering leadership and architecture teams to align on design, architecture and enterprise data strategy