WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who will be part of the Regional Controlling team overseeing Strategic Investment, Selling, General & Administrative (SISG&A) and Legal Entity Record to Report (LER2R) for SEA&I. The candidate would ideally have some experience in centralization of accounting close activities, standardization and simplification of SG&A processes. In addition, the candidate will also partner with the country teams to ensure governance in local statutory requirements and tax compliance as well as Asia Pacific Latin America (APLA) Geo to support in implementation new Accounting policies and projects.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Lead and drive stipulated centralization GL accounting close processes across SEA&I countries
• Actively search for opportunities to identify standardization and simplification processes for continuous improvement
• Support Financial & Accounting Manager for monthly and quarterly reporting to APLA thus maintaining strong corporate governance
Business Insights / Decision Support
• Provide support in new initiatives or projects to ensure all business models are incompliance with local statutory requirements
• Engage with internal Country Controlling teams, Finance, Legal, Tax and other cross functional teams to analyze process impact, to drive necessary changes in supporting business initiatives and efficiencies
• Provide financial analysis and support requests from APLA as required
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work closely with internal Country Controlling teams, including driving the performance of GL teammates responsible for centralization of accounting close processes. Additionally, you will also partner with multiple internal stakeholders such as APLA SI SG&A and LER2R, Finance, Legal, Tax and other cross functional teams.