Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store, or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm, and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition - and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates, and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Store Head Coach, your mission will be to create an environment within a store that will provide a premium consumer experience, a premium employee experience, and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
• Manage people, store operations, and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
• Coach, manage and focus your team, providing them with a common purpose and inspiring them with the power of the brand
• Build a team with diverse talents and experiences and allowing them to play to their strengths.
• Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for the store team
• Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
• Develop strategies to maximize the role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
• Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
• Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
• Train and develop staff on customer service skills