As part of HKTW CDM Store Marketing team, you are in charge of HK marketplace retail communication, including- seasonal campaign / 365 basis BVR / HK membership execution and adaption; also responsible for large concept which follow GC direction and adaptation plan for HK MP.
As part of the HKTW team, your role will include execution and provide HK seasonal campaign tool kit to better communication across HK x-functions and store athletes in HK. You will work close with GC/HK x-function and TW CDM team to ensure the direction are aligned with local biz demand, HKTW execution consistency and follow GC direction. You are also tasked with turning NIKE membership program into meaningful small scales experiences in HK retail which work with NIKE.com / 365 experience / CDEM Digital team to retaining and serving Nike members in HK marketplace.
· Owner of retail seasonal story planning and execution for HK seasonal initiative and door opening.
· Accountability on the development and implementation of Store Marketing strategies and presentation that connect consumers at retail.
· Work closely with CDM Store HKTW + VMS GB internal team and external agency to achieve the excellent retail brand presentation that contributes to seasonal product launch.
· Engage regular communication with Greater China team to validate seasonal plans and trouble-shoot problems.
· Develop retail consumer experience and storytelling to enhance consumer engagement in key brand moment.
· Owner and supervisor of budget management, including seasonal spending.
· Familiar multiple material and execution to drive team with effective flexible working process, monitor vendor implementation.
· Work with membership teams to create meaningful store communication and support member experiences O2O journey, build key door as member hub thru partner with x-function team in HK.
· Excellent budget and agency management skill.
• HKTW internal X-functional consumer direct marketing teams.
• HK marketing X-functional teams.
• HK sales functions.
• GC Concept SM, MOPS and BG VMS team.
• HK local agency