Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Digital Operations Project Management team in the China Nike Direct Digital Commerce team at Nike’s Greater China headquarters. Our growing team is on the forefront of bringing Nike’s world-class digital experiences to the China market.
Nike’s China Digital Operations is hiring a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering relevant project or program within complex digital environments. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations.
• Manage and lead project in-take, roll out and launch process and key gate, ensure the project go life align with the plan
• Manage and control project expense within the budget
• Optimize project management process including annual and quarterly project portfolio management, expense approval process, etc
• Facilitate workshop and meetings with clear objective addressed, journey design and next steps follow up
• Support leader to run the workshop with aligned objectives and targets
• Lead some meetings and workshop with clear goals, and take follow up initiatively
• Summarize and take follow up from each workshop or meeting
• Extensive project & program management skills leveraging Agile principles including developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks,
• Participant UAT
• Provide expertise on tech knowledge to user owners
• Consistent track record of success driving complex projects and programs from inception to delivery
• Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage scope change requests from internal (Nike) and external (Vendor or Partner) stakeholders
• Outstanding problem solver who builds consensus and drives key decisions
• Monitor delivery of projects and escalate issues when necessary
• Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
• Identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution
• Track record of working well with others by partnering, leading and influencing cross functional teams
• Nurture self-organizing, high-performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring
• Resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation
• Comfortable working in a highly ambiguous, very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Assist the scrum master, product owner, and engineering lead with keeping development and delivery on track