Handle escalation cases and help coaching the team in representing all designated business units supported by Consumer Services (i.e. Digital Commerce, Consumer Special Orders, Employee Special Orders, Correspondence, HK returns processes and any other businesses as added). Provide Sales and Service excellence to Nike consumers via in-bound system, e-mail, Live Chat and written correspondence as business warrants.
· Serve as a Lead by assisting the Line Manager in coaching and educating service athlete’s in day to day business processes.
· Take increased ownership of the processes and the sharing of information.
Handle consumer escalations and take supervisor calls from a variety of sources up to and including referrals from Nike Corporate Executives
· Be subject matter experts in product, policies and procedures supporting the Nike Consumer Services business units.
· Be a liaison between Nike business units/brands and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information or provide feedback for the Consumer Services team.
· Proactively provide relevant information to the team to enhance the level of service we provide, by working closely with the Knowledge Authors to appropriately update policy and process information. Communicate, recommend and implement solutions to better support the day to day business.
· Act as a main floor resource for the team. Be the primary point of contact in handling resource for immediate team in resolving escalated contacts.
· Be an expert resource in training/coaching on all systems. Share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals.
· Assist in providing employee performance feedback/response coaching to team and Area manager. Become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support. Participate in new hire interview panels as needed.