At Nike, our Loss Prevention team provides a competitive advantage by delivering on the LP mission of Protecting People, Profit, and Brand. As the Territory Loss Prevention Manager, you’ll play a significant role in supporting that vision. The nature of this work is focused on providing leadership to managers and applying business and management expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives.
As a leader of the Loss Prevention team, you will deliver the future of Loss Prevention for our Nike Direct Stores.
• Contribute to the development of the Geography’s strategy and vision and organize resources to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity, profitability, growth and compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Lead and develop Territory business strategy and provide insights and trends to inform Geography strategies.
• Select, lead, train, and develop a world class team to achieve business goals.
• Implement and/or drive controls and programs that protect the brand, limit disruptions, reduce shrinkage and other risks that inhibit profitability.
• Communicate a vision and clear line-of-sight into how Loss Prevention advances Nike Direct’s strategy.