As our University Relations Manager, you'll play an essential role in Nike’s University Relations and collegiate recruitment strategy to attract and hire top, diverse university talent and to establish NIKE as the employer of choice on University campuses. The primary areas of focus for the University Relations Manager are to (1) Own a best-in-class university campus strategy end-to-end (2) Manage relationships with target schools and diversity partners, and (3) Lead the University Relations recruitment team to execute the campus strategy and acquire Intern and Full-Time university talent.
• Create a campus strategy and build talent pipelines at target schools to attract and hire diverse university talent of emerging leaders across Nike’s business enterprise (Undergraduate and Graduate/MBA)
• Build an annual calendar of campus recruitment events and oversee all logistical coordination and execution through planning, resource requirements, needs assessment, and budget review
• Relationship management of target schools (career centers, professors, faculty, student organizations), diversity partnerships, and external vendors to establish Nike as a partner of choice for prospective talent
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Talent Acquisition, HR partners and business functions to drive University Relations recruitment initiatives
• Conduct market research to ensure target schools and academic programs are recommended and aligned to meet the organization’s university talent needs and business capabilities
• Establish campus brand awareness and engagement that is a catalyst to lead students to the decision of Nike as the employer of choice
• Track/Report university relations and recruitment analytics to achieve goals and determine effectiveness of current and future strategy - with the use of data tools and dashboards