Nike Business Planning Portfolio Management team is looking for a Senior Manager to drive and support Long Range Business Planning offense. The role will report to Finance Director - Portfolio Management. This role will have responsibility for partnering and supporting both Finance community and Corporate Strategy to lead long term business strategy development and financial planning.
• Lead the long range financial and strategic planning processes (e.g. CSR/AOP), including timeline setting, workflow coordination; work with Corporate Strategy team to develop long term strategy and the corresponding financial plan; prepare Geo/Global review document, ensure high quality deliverables from all financial functions
• GC E2E financial simulation based on LTFM, set financial guardrails to ensure profitable and sustainable growth
• Coordinate MOFO materials and reviews, synthesize business trend and summarize enterprise risks and opportunities from various aspects of GC business, connecting internal financials to external business performance indicators (i.e. gross margin, sell through, market share, inventory, etc.)
• Lead pipeline projects (e.g. update reporting after SEC implementation)
• GBP counterpart: Long Range Planning