Overview of the Job:
As a core member of BJ 365 Experience team, you will be working with 365 Sr. Manager - Hoops to develop a steady cadence of hoops programs, to be executed across Nike retail concepts and city partnered courts, to engage with BJ consumers/members on a 365 basis.
You will be in charge of relationship development and maintenance with key city Hoops communities, specific key players and Hoops partners inclusive of performance and lifestyle. Your deep understanding of city Hoops culture and community’s needs are crucial to deliver consumer insight and unique city POV to consumer construct team and GEO 365 teams to support on Hoops strategy or nationwide program development.
• Geo 365 experience team
• BJ team inclusive of city brand, CBM, VSM, NSAE, account and field teams.
• Geo internal X-functional consumer direct marketing teams, consumer construct teams and sports marketing team.
• External community partners inclusive of local courts, hoops communities, city influencers and energy doors
• Government agencies and school connections
• Agency partners
· Develop and maintain relationship with city key hoops communities and players inclusive of genders.
· Work with BJ 365 Senior Manager - Hoops, to develop and deploy BJ hoops experiences for both Nike (court and retail) and Jordan Performance (court) in consideration of consumer construct strategy, BJ city positioning & priorities and needs from BJ Hoops communities and members.
· Develop 365 experiences throughout the year for city courts to ensure court relationship is well-managed and court usage is effective and efficient.
· Work with x-functional to ensure on court and in-retail experience member journey is smooth.
· Create measurable KPIs and ensure KPIs are trackable.
· Grow basketball culture (performance and culture) through 365 experiences.