WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Lead Visualization product manager to join our Commercial Analysis team within the GC Insights function. This role will be part of a multi-functional agile squad responsible for optimizing reporting and data analytics to enhance decision making across NIKE GC Consumer, Marketplace, and DSM teams. This role will be a leader for our visualization standards, strategy, tool assessment, and training across squads. This role doesn’t just provide a service to make our products beautiful, but more importantly, help us discover the right data products to build.
• The candidate needs to be a dependable teammate and a self-motivated data evangelist.
• Enjoy finding relationships between disparate data sets and clarity in a muddied data environment.
• The aim of most projects will be to gain user adoption, begin influencing key business decisions, and then ‘graduate’ the code to an engineering team to be further built out.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Develop and own a program focused creating mock-ups and prototypes for data products to ultimately accelerate insights driven reporting innovation.
• Build and deploy data visualization reports, dashboards and insights within a focused area of the Nike business value stream to enable business decisions, drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals.
• Implement robust data visualization and dashboarding solutions that help the business operationalize analytical insights to drive performance.
• Project manage and deliver large visualization projects with multiple business partners on firm deadlines
• Lead development and ongoing management of tools and processes, establishing metrics to monitor plans and communicate critical reports
• Utilize expertise to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements for reports and interactive dashboards, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
• Work independently and take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems
• Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
• Keep current on data visualization technology and standard methodologies
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• You will work in a product squad model led by a product manager and consisting of data analysts, engineers and visualization developers.
• You will collaborate across our broader organization with business teams in Nike Great China as well as other data, analytics and technology functions at Nike.