Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Center of Excellence team in the China Nike Direct Digital Operations team at Nike’s Greater China headquarters. Our growing team is on the forefront of bringing Nike’s world-class digital experiences to the China market.
Nike’s China Digital Operations is hiring an Agency Management with full experience on vendor management by partnering with procurement, supporting and maintaining process for day in day out operations and healthy agency pool in efficiency improvement. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations.
Who Are We Looking
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Agency Management talent. The role will be in full charge of digital operations vendor portfolio and operations process. The successful candidate will be managing process establishing and maintaining between Nike and vendors, digital ops vendors portfolio management, and keep healthy pool of vendors. There will be a strong emphasis on supporting Nike’s fast-growing Digital businesses.
What Will You Work On
· Partner with procurement and business owner to drive and manage various aspects of sourcing activities.
· Lead and drive process build up and optimization to secure ops smooth and business routine work
· Lead the completion of contracts process
· Understand category market supply trends and innovations
· Establish key internal business relationships with procurement and agency
· Simplify processes, ensure compliance and drive cost savings across a statement of work (SOW) engagements
· Guide and lead teams documents completion Statements of Work (SOW) including KPI, punishment
· Establish and monitor reporting on post-contract benefits of all new procurement agreements, i.e., Master Service Agreement, benchmarked against the approved business case
· Establish and monitor post-contract supplier performance, and performance manage non-compliant suppliers
· Develop strong, functional relationships with key suppliers
· Follow industry professionals and organizations to maintain an awareness of best practices