ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Senior Software Engineer III to join our team within the Product Customization Platform. We are responsible for the technology solutions that allow Nike consumers to design their own custom footwear and apparel. Beyond serving Nike’s most loyal consumers, we empower partner teams that help bring customization experiences to life across all of Nike’s global eCommerce channels, including Nike By You and Converse Custom. In this role you will power the back-end data layer that powers all the critical web experiences that bring customization to life across Nike, Inc.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our Senior Software Engineer III your role will include:
• Participating in a high functioning DevOps Scrum team, employing various XP practices including pair programming. You will own the full DevOps application life cycle inclusive of dev, testing, deploy, monitoring, observation, and production support.
• Developing the tools and processes used across Nike Digital Engineering to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation.
• Designing, developing, debugging, and testing APIs that deliver secure, reliable, maintainable, highly available, and performant web experiences.
• Building observable code that helps inform data driven decisions.
• Working in a continuous delivery model; deploying experiences frequently at large scale to a global audience of consumers.
• Providing technical leadership and knowledge to your teammates.
• Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
• Partnering with, working in and across multiple teams to deliver customization experiences.