WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Brand Protection Manager to lead the SEA+I digital enforcement strategy and enforce Nike Inc. Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and develop intelligence from matters involving IPRs infringements. The role is based in Nike SEA headquarter office located in Singapore and reports to the Brand Protection Director APAC. The successful candidate will gather and analyze information and work closely with BP Managers, Investigators, Outside Counsel and Law Enforcement Agencies, producing intelligence packages to assist Online to Offline (O2O) investigations and enforcement. You will be the key person of driving SEA+I digital enforcement strategy, conducting online investigation and offering the good quality leads to the SEA+I territory managers for O2O operations. The manager should be able to work with the global digital BP team, the Nike Intelligence Center (NIC) and the SEA+I territory BP managers closely to lead digital investigations and provide guidance to the field investigations.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You will work on managing the all-round BP matters, devising and implementing a digital BP strategy for SEA+I in line with Nike’s Global BP strategy and the regional business development plan. You will work closely with the SEA+I territory BP managers to develop high-quality actionable O2O leads.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collecting, collating, researching and analyzing data from a diverse range of sources to produce actionable intelligence, in order to facilitate effective on-ground investigations and enforcement.
• Enhancing online investigations to identify brick and mortar businesses and factories associated with the production and supply of counterfeit goods.
• Using internal systems, data bases, case management systems and OSINT to carry out link analysis and produce actionable intelligence packages.
• Supporting the global BP team to coordinate local investigation activities focusing resources on the biggest targets.
• Supporting the broader IP/BP team in relation to information/data requests to aid prosecutions and litigations.
• Maintaining data bases ensuring accurate recording of intelligence.
• Creating ad hoc reports and scorecards for BP Managers and Directors.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will work primarily with Brand Protection, IP and Legal Team members but also with other Nike business functions and external vendors.