To support Nike’s involving ethics and compliance program and promote ethical culture in Greater China, we are looking for an Ethics and Compliance Manager, who is anticipated to be an Ethics & Compliance expert to develop and administrate Greater China training and communication strategy, that is aligned with and directly supports the Ethics & Compliance Program Strategy.
You will work on high profile and important Ethics & Compliance initiatives and will work directly with our cross-functional partners in Legal, HR, Corporate Communications and Tech team.
You will report directly to Greater China Ethics & Compliance Director
Major Responsibilities of this position:
Your core responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Working with GC Ethics & Compliance Director and the global Ethics & Compliance training team to develop a holistic training and communication strategy for GC
· Developing and maintaining a comprehensive GC training curriculum that brings NIKE’s Inside the Lines Code of Conduct to life and increases employee understanding of engagement of related content and requirements
· Evolving and delivering compliance on-boarding trainings in partnership with HR
· Exploring the opportunities of digitalization of trainings and other compliance operations in partnership with relevant stakeholders
· Supporting global Ethics & Compliance training team on developing global training content and driving the completion of global trainings
· Building up and driving the GC Ethics & Compliance Program Newsletter and other communication letters or compliance events (e.g. Ethics and Compliance Week, Leaders Unplugged session) for target groups
· Developing materials for training, reporting, leadership meetings and global reporting as needed