WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Converse is seeking a Marketing Director - Korea to be a part of the Global Marketing Team. In this role, you will lead the vision, strategy and development of global directives and toolkits for brand experiences for Converse. You will also collaborate with key business partners across the Marketing matrix to craft marketing strategies that define consumer journeys, drive brand distinction and grow and serve the Converse community. You are passionate about the future of how consumers access our Brand via Product, Platforms, People and Purpose. You innovate new mentalities and standards of audience interaction and experience to spark progress and propel Converse forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Drives the end-to-end brand journey and marketing process across brand planning, brand management, digital, social, PR, entertainment marketing, influencer marketing, community marketing, retail marketing, store construction and renovation, incubate marketing, partnership, and collaboration.
• Transforms marketing global strategy/direction into annual and seasonal go-to-market execution.
• Owns both the long-term and short-term brand strategies for Korea and be the center person to make alignment between the regional headquarters and territory office and between cross-functional teams in Korea.
• Applies business and management expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives within or across departments.
• Manages team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals. Leads staff, creates opportunities for staff development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
• Develops team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance.
• Plans and manages budget for all marketing executions.
• Involves in developing annual operating plans.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role reports directly to the Converse Korea GM. This role works closely and collaboratively with Global Brand Management, Geography Marketing Teams, Global Marketplace and Direct to Consumer teams, Global Brand Creative and Global Brand Planning and Operations, and Finance.