Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II
Team: Manufacturing Engineering Operations
Location: Converse factories in the north of Vietnam.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• We’re looking for a Manufacturing Engineer II to join our ME team in the North of Vietnam. Our Manufactruing Engineering Operations leaders owe their success to the incredible people in this role who handle all the details. Our best Manufacturing Engineers are organized, flexible multitaskers who has a lot of knowledge of footwear pattern engineering, commercialization, production, product creation processes and run on-time like Swiss trains. They are able to priontize tasks, work independently, communicate effectively with all key stakeholders, and solve problems with a smile.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Act as expert resource within the category during the development early engagement phase to identify and alleviate potential manufacturing issues and improve efficiency or costing. Make early recommendations on product construction techniques and tooling solutions.
• Primary responsibility of driving commercialization process to ensure the products are manufacturable, process effective and meet the performance and quality expectation of customers.
• Responsible to execute clear category direction, decision making and oversight on product specific issues from brief to box, including but not limited to, development, commercialization, quality, craftsmanship, manufacturing and delivery.
• Responsible for execution of category, country and functional strategic goals, initiatives and innovation aimed at supporting product excellence through process discipline and best practices.
• Provide fact based input on assigned category, engineering & manufacturing related investment strategies.
• Effectively coordinate a full range of meetings, events and travel arrangements.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• You'll be the point person for the Converse Manufacturing Engineering Operations team and report to the Converse Manufacuring Manager. On the daily you will be working with a large, diverse and cross functional teams of Converse people with a variety of management styles, as well as managing Converse factory partners, outside suppliers and vendors. People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own.