WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Nike’s marketing technology landscape has exploded over the past 10 years with thousands of marketing and advertising platforms coming into existence. This explosion has fuelled the increase in fragmented and siloed data sources within Nike. The purpose of the planning to activation strategy is to create an end-to-end connected ecosystem that delivers effective and efficient planning and production marketing capabilities to maximize the return on investment for Nike’s global consumer experiences.
What does this mean for our users across the Marketing and Technology ecosystem?
An integrated and insight driven toolset will provide:
• Insights - Integrated tooling and connected ID’s create opportunities to provide data within every step of the marketing process, to improve business and operational decisions
• Speed - Integrated tooling removes the need to duplicate tasks or create overviews manually which decreases time needed to align or execute.
• Accessibility - Global platform for planning and asset management gives every global marketer access to the same information and assets.
• Cost & Value - Better decisions, less time needed to align or execute and access to all assets reduces costs and creates business value.
To drive insights and performance metrics, we need to ensure data is stored, normalized and accessible in a common data warehouse.
• Insights into campaign, story, and execution performance.
• Insights into content created, adopted, and published.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Be a prolific code contributor and will be encouraged to demonstrate code and product ownership.
• Design, implement, and maintain a variety of user interfaces for Nike’s tools.
• Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
• Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
• Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
• Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
• Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Help identify all tasks for a feature and the dependencies between tasks and features.
• Review other developer’s code.
• Advocate and write enterprise standard quality coding practices unit and e2e tests.
• Assist in solving problems and resolving production issues raised from customer support.
• Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences for athletes on the market.
• Experience working with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams to accelerate software development and increase quality.
• Meet with marketers and authors to improve their workflow and efficiency.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Nike’s Content Planning team within Marketing Technology.