Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Business Systems Analyst for our Technology team, Distribution Centre in Scarborough, ON.
Please Note: This is an Afternoon Shift (2:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST Monday to Friday)
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF.
Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 75,000 people across six continents.
This role provides support and systems or application solutions for Nike’s businesses. Provides consulting, systems/data/applications analysis, programming and documentation. Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services.
Business Results. Point of contact for the day to day production support of the Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) and other applications used in our Distribution Center (DC) working as a part of a larger distributed team. You will make application configuration changes as appropriate. You will access information using various methods such as SQL and application interfaces to troubleshoot issues and supply information to those that need it.
Delivering Solutions. Will be required to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests. The successful candidate will need a general understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as a cursory understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure such as Clients, Servers, Databases, Storage appliances, Application Servers and the Network that connects them all together
Impact. You will creatively problem solve issues as well as document and communicate solutions. You will proactively monitor systems, perform health checks, develop, execute and document test scripts, develop functional designs, lead small projects and participate in larger ones. You will consult with operations and IT regarding various applications in the DC as well as provide process improvement suggestions using lean principles. Use discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results and improve efficiency. Ability to work independently.
· University/College Degree or related education
· Minimum 3 years directly relevant work experience
· 2+ years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
· Proficiency in Manhattan WMOS, Distribution experience, SAP, Oracle, Linux
· Good to have Manhattan WMOS 2018 or later experience
· Experience supporting various interfaces to and from WMS systems
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (Zoom conferencing, WEBEX, etc.)
· Experience with Lean principles and methods preferred.
· Problem Solving/Troubleshooting.
· SQL - Strong understanding of how to join tables together, group, sort and apply mathematical functions.
· Proven ability to tailor communication to various audiences
· Very good oral/written communication skills.
· Available to work on call on evenings and weekends
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.