WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Data Protection Analyst. The role utilizes extensive knowledge of data protection standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration, and good judgment to assist business partners by deep diving into existing processes to integrate processes with improved security controls. The individual will be responsible for reviewing business processes to identify gaps leading to potential data exposure, integrating existing data protection methods into existing processes, gathering business requirements for data protection needs that aren’t met by existing data protection tools, and serve as a subject matter expert in Data Protection capabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Data Protection team and performing these key tasks:
• Lead engagements with remote groups, including vendor relationships.
• Perform Business Process Reviews to determine potential data exposure.
• Gather requirements for new data protection needs and integration.
• Provide process recommendations and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve gaps with data security.
• Develop action plans and processes with management and the PTD engineering team.
• Trouble shoot user issues related to folder structure / tool access requirements.
• Work with BISO / EM / and ESD to review new capabilities that are needed to support the business and technical teams.
• Interface with BISO / EM groups to ensure continuity among all areas of CIS.
• Stay current on security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices.
• Provide guidance around end-user training on adopted data protection tools.
• Continually update relevant security skills.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be part of Corporate Information Security (CIS), reporting into the Data Protection team. You will work closely with other CIS teams.