WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer. This role will use extensive knowledge of international standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration, and good judgment to advise on the information security strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology footprint which allows Nike to move rapidly and securely into new business enabling technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Data Protection team and performing these key tasks:
• Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
• Deployment of security tools and capabilities across a globally distributed environment.
• Work with peers throughout Nike Inc. to collect input on needed security capabilities.
• Gain understanding of the effectiveness of security policies and technologies.
• Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Nike Information Security Strategy.
• Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards, and processes.
• Support management in understanding architectural and operational information risk within/against Nike.
• Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices
• Continually update relevant security skills.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be part of Corporate Information Security (CIS), reporting into the Data Protection team. You will work closely with other CIS teams.