Internal Title - Seasonal Execution Analyst
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Nike, we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. This role is part of the Marketplace Operations team. You will be responsible for driving strategy and operational excellence for order book performance management, launch and shipment forecasting & tracking. You will be involved in establishing strong communication, partnership & ownership for maximizing inventory productivity with cross functional partners like Finance, Planning, Logistics and Sales.
We are seeking a strong team player with experience in planning and supply chain processes and ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment. The ability to manage inputs from many teams and individuals that span multiple functions and lines of reporting are crucial for the success of this role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Manage the shipment forecasting/tracking process and communicating risks and opportunities ; support the teams responsible for MPO accountabilities to meet or exceed quarterly and fiscal financial forecasts
• Track and analyze results around seasonal order book performance in order to provide actionable insights and regular communication to stakeholders as to the state of the business
• Drive order book integrity (demand supply match, coverage, cancel codes, etc.) and standard policies/processes
• Support Integrated Business Planning by providing relevant inputs on order book, supply, coverage etc
• Seek out and drive process improvement opportunities to ensure policy adherence and audit compliance
• Provide tracking and issue resolution and leadership on launch process
• Manage governance of operational processes (Allocation process, Air Freight requests, Seasonal order book maintenance, customer master maintenance, etc); Subject matter expert for territory business questions - assist with requirements gathering, gap assessments, benefits cases for intake
• Conduct and communicate order maintenance actions (Allocations, style changes/drops)
• Ensure order flow is aligned to market needs, inventory targets and supply chain execution realities
• Review order book for alignment to Nike and customer requirements
• Review Approved Customer Contracts and communicate where misaligned to KPI’s
• Own Shipment Forecast and Tracking to achieve an accuracy within Nike tolerance range
• Analyze Order Book performance against Policies/Audit Compliance to ensure overall integrity
• Communicate regular Order Book progress/status commentary and insights for action
• Engage in the Inbound/Outbound capacity prioritization process
• Execute Launch and Release management and communication to cross functional stakeholders to ensure premium brand execution
• Analyze order book for Inventory Productivity Opportunities (Re-Allocation) ensuring Nike meets revenue and inventory targets
• Review and provide recommendations on Air Freight requirements and requests from cross functional partners
• Participate in IBP meetings and provide relevant order book/supply/shipment related inputs
• Facilitate and execute Monthly/Seasonal order clean up
• Conduct Policy adherence reviews, communicates improvement opportunities for alignment
• Review seasonal Claims and Returns for overall performance management
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be communicating the order book related insights and supply chain point of view in many cross functional forums and will be working closely with teams like Integrated Business Planning, Marketplace Planning, Finance, Logistics and Sales at both the Singapore and the head office in Portland. An open and adaptive communication and collaboration style will be critical for your success.