WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Men’s Apparel Associate Merchant that will support our Digital and Physical retail locations for our South East Asia & India territory. This position is based in Singapore.
You have strong merchandising, communication and business analytical skills. You are a self-starter and creative thinker with a strong collaboration and partnership mentality. You have effective verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations in English. You instill trust, act with courage, embrace and lead changes when it happens. You value differences among team members and foster effective teamwork. You also ensure clear accountability in the team.
You will work closely with the Men’s Apparel Merchandising Manager to build the vision for the SEA&I marketplace and partner cross-functionally to land that vision from adoption to seasonal buys. You will be empowered to make decisions with key stakeholders in order to build a compelling consumer-centric assortment each season that achieves the planned revenue targets.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Adopt and edit the Geo Edited Offer to best suit the needs of the Men’s digital consumer.
• Review Assortments to understand silhouette mix/pricing architecture and competitive landscape to adjust to best serve consumers.
• Inform planning on product strength to drive forecasting accuracy and allocations for SEA&I
• Partner cross-functionally to build consumer-led assortment frameworks ahead of each season based on assortment opportunities
• Partner with Geo Merchandising to feedback updates and support needed by leveraging Data insights, Member Engagement and Retail KPI’s.
• Participate in reading and reacting to the day-to-day business results with future looking assortment decisions and in-season trading.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work within the merchandising function connecting with the Geographies Merchandising team and the SEA&I Merchandising team. You will also have a cross-functional team that you will work closely with across planning, marketing, and analytics as well as you will work closely with the business teams.