Overview of the Job:
As part of the social platforms and marketing team (social team) in consumer direct marketing function (CDM), your overall role and responsibility is to support your team to drive and execute Nike GC social media marketing strategy and operation across GC Nike marketing organization.
Particularly in this position, you are co-owning the social strategy and project planning for Jordan brand management team with your function leader, and driving respective agency partners to deploy our strategy and execute project plans.
Key Working Partners:
· Nike Consumer Direct Marketing functions
· Jordan Consumer Direct Marketing functions
· Jordan Brand Management
· Key marketing functions (One Creative, Integrated Media, etc.)
· Respective agency teams
· Keep pushing the deployment and optimization of GC Jordan social strategy under one GC Nike social playbook.
· Partnership with GC Jordan brand management and CDM team to develop seasonal and 365 marketing project plans from social marketing function standpoint to meet the overall brand objective & KPIs.
· Proactively collect feedbacks with function insights from consumer, platforms and industrial best practices for playbook and working process optimization.
· Proactively initiate pilot projects to test & learn from playbook and working process optimization.
· During the peak season, support other social marketing campaign executions within CDM social team for respective brand management teams (maximum 20% of total workload).