WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As the Nike NRC/NTC Marketing Specialist, you have a strong understanding of the digital landscape as well as the consumer and their lifestyle. You will strive to deliver on brand and business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that position Nike as an industry leading sport and lifestyle brand. You are a team player and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, to test & fail and learn & evolve. You value the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciate the creative process. You understand marketing technology, the role of online to offline (O2O), direct-to-consumer channels, and you are always ready to be a thought partner and a thought leader, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
As part of the Consumer Direct Marketing function, we envisage the future of the marketplace and how we serve every athlete (and member) through it. The function performs as the catalyst for the adoption of best-in-class digital practices across the entire marketing offence. Finding the best blend of commercial and sports activity engagement across the ecosystem is both a science and an Art. Establishing the right channel and cadence of how we speak to and with our members will be paramount; personal at scale always.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON?
In this role you will work in a team focused on building and growing the territory’s digital ecosystem across .com, APPs & targeted communications, transforming Nike into the most sophisticated, athlete focused, digital brand in the world. Your role will be responsible for managing the execution of the NRC/NTC App channel strategy and consumer journey’s, leveraging best practices and learnings informed by data and insights.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on new capabilities and features to be prioritized on product roadmap to support gender consumer and marketing strategies.
• Drive member engagement strategy for the NRC/NTC consumer experience including content, targeting, and journey design.
• Provide strategic digital thought-leadership as it relates to the NRC/NTC channel within seasonal x-category gender planning, identifying new, innovative ways to engage the NRC/NTC community.
• Partner across Gender Brand team and Consumer Direct Digital Marketing Director to execute cross-channel strategies to serve members holistically, connect to other commerce and activity experiences, and drive re-engagement.
• Partner with Stores Marketing team to co-develop omni-channel experience frameworks for NRC/NTC retail concepts and online-to-offline journey.
• Being close to the consumer and raising awareness of new industry practises that are introduced is paramount to us staying in touch - be empowered to make decisions and inform management of the sub-function about opportunities to move forward with confidence
• Collaborate with Catalyst Brand Marketing and Sports Marketing to deliver localised training journeys and athlete integration.
• Budget administration in your respective area will be your responsibility to oversee and ladder up to the campaign lead.
• You will own the relationship with your peers in other teams within Nike Direct Digital Commerce team (NDDC) and deliver shared best practices to feed up to leadership.
• You will own the execution of relevant marketing plans and deliver project management of the highest quality at all times.
• You will own the daily and weekly administration of KPI metrics and deliver them within the sub-function to raise opportunities & win.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will engage with a diverse team of colleagues across various countries as well as manage outside agencies and vendors.
You will serve as an integral member of the wider Consumer Direct Marketing Team as a core member of the Consumer Direct Digital Marketing team and work closely with the SEA&I NDDC team as well as the SEA&I Marketing team to lead and implement an accelerated digital offense via our Activity Apps. You will also work closely with APLA counterparts.
You will report directly to the Consumer Direct Digital Marketing Director.