Nike is looking for the next generation of data-obsessed, member-centric marketers, who will drive the evolution of loyalty marketing at Nike. You should have a background in or a deep understanding of service and experience-based loyalty marketing across channels both digital and physical.
It will require someone that is a great teammate, a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, and able to be a problem-solver when faced with ambiguity.
You are always ready to be a thought partner, a digital evangelist and member advocate.
What You Will Work On
You will sit in the Member Marketing team. Partnering with cross functional teams, you will be responsible for consumer journey development, program execution, reporting, testing & optimization plans. Both art and science, this role requires someone proficient in translating data insights into creative briefs.
1. Partner with Membership team to strategically plan and execute various programs and benefits that support membership and business needs
2. Work with Connected Partner team and Account team to expand Nike Membership into more partner doors following One Nike Marketplace Offense
3. Partner with CDM-Store and One Creative to develop thoughtful consumer journey of instore membership & service communication and land the communication materials, assets and GWP into all retail doors including Nike Direct & CP across all concepts
4. Support NSAE team on athlete communication talking points for store athlete training
5. Proactively initiate and conduct test & learn projects for the target cohorts/groups to gain solid insights and learnings from retail environment
6. Proactively gather data feedback based on the planned learning agenda to further improve member engagement & demand, and always apply data, insights and learnings to future plans, test & learn design, consumers journeys, briefs
7. Support other membership project execution within CDM Member Marketing team
Success will be measured by your ability to drive new member acquisition from retail doors and form actionable insights to further improve member retention.