The Global Business Continuity Team protects Nike’s competitive advantage by proactively planning for natural hazards and man-made threats, and subsequent impacts to day-to-day business. Spanning the world, Business Continuity is focused on developing and implementing strategies and procedures to increase Nike’s readiness, response, and recovery capabilities for Nike’s corporate, supply chain, and manufacturing operations.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Business Continuity Manager who will manage and support all elements of the Business Continuity program within the Nike’s Asia-Pacific region. Liaise with various Asia-Pacific functions to develop, maintain, and improve Business Recovery Plans and Incident Management processes and procedures. Support improved readiness through execution of preparedness training and exercises for Nike’s volunteer responders’ program and general employee population.
Ensure alignment on tools, resources, priorities, and activities necessary to ensure readiness, response, and recovery capabilities. Represent continuity requirements, issues, and resource needs for the region. Collect and manage Business Continuity data across Nike’s regional operations to ensure day-to-day transactions are resilient and recoverable. Capitalize on business opportunities to refine processes and tools necessary to reduce exposure to disruption, as well as during disruptions of service.
This role reports to the Asia-Pacific Business Continuity Director.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
This role’s responsibilities will be (including, but not limited to):
• Drive commitment, support, ownership, accountability, and results for Business Continuity in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Foster a culture of resilience through education and training of regional management.
• Proactively engage in identification, prioritization, and documentation of critical business functions through the ongoing Business Impact Analysis.
• Identify and partner with the business to design and implement Business Recovery strategies that mitigate or reduce disruption impact to Nike’s Asia-Pacific region.
• Validate and test Business Recovery Plans and communicate results to leadership.
• Facilitate Incident Management training and testing with regional Incident Management Teams.
• Lead the response to, and management of, disruptive incidents in-line with existing Incident Management program.
• Capacity to provide off-hour, on-call Incident Management support.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
• Global Business Continuity Team
• Resilience Team including Security, Investigations, Health & Safety Teams
• Incident Management Teams (include Cross Functional Leaders/team members) across Nike locations throughout Asia Pacific
• External Service Providers/Commercial Partners - external consultants such as Health & Safety, Logistics Providers, etc…
• Nike Retail Partners