Own and drive the programming and total business managements of JORDAN TMALL Platform. Enable our JORDAN TMALL business to serve our digital consumers, reach/exceed financial goals and build the brand by driving membership, traffic, engagement, conversion and profitable revenue on our JORDAN TMALL Platform. Define and execute the overall business strategy including the following responsibilities:
• Drive the business plan and strategy to hit our revenue and profit goals for JORDAN TMALL Platform.
• Run the JORDAN TMALL platform 365 offense, leading in-season read/react to respond to trends & opportunities with real-time relevance.
• Direct and Dotted-line management and coordination of cross-functional team, including but not limited to Planning, Marketing, Analytics, Operation, Site Merchandising, Membership, Performance Media, and JORDAN Marketplace.
• Monitor and manage to E2E KPI’s—New members, Brand followers, Conversion, Buying Members, ADPT, UPT, AUR, UV, Order Frequency, & Retention
• Partner with the operations, consumer services, Alibaba and technical teams to ensure we are running our day-to-day business efficiently and effectively.
• Work closely with Jordan Marketplace, brand and Merchandising teams to develop the seasonal initiative calendar for JORDAN TMALL platform.
• In-season: Drives weekly read/react recommendations & execution based on assessment of prior week performance, consumer and marketplace trends, analytical insights, & input from platform x-functional team
• Identifies opportunities to elevate platform consumer experience and works with appropriate partners to execute
• Partner with Alibaba Sports category to identify seasonal and by campaign level Business/Consumer/Brand opportunities and operate accordingly
• Explore and help develop deeper partnerships to drive further collaboration, new digital commerce experiences and profitable revenue for Nike.