ABOUT THE ROLE
We are building solutions for the management and delivery of communications at the scale of Nike’s global athlete community. We rely upon Agile principles to devise cloud-based solutions to build a best-in-class communications platform. We participate in the open-source community and partner with key vendors. At our core we are a team with diverse talents and interests that strive to build world class platforms. Together we will build a world class communications platform, which is a key piece to the global marketing teams for the delivery of targeted content to the world’s athletes.
Goals of the Marketing Technology group at Nike:
• Automate the production of marketing images and video.
• Support Nike’s Marketing team to inspire athletes using digital media.
• Measure our impact and continually improve our connection to the consumer.
As our Software Engineer III, you will play an integral role in developing an innovative and highly scalable platform to support the end-to-end process from planning to delivery of targeted marketing communications.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Innovating, architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable systems, focusing on highly visible marketing initiatives.
• Participating in the construction of new features and identifying areas for improvement proactively.
• Collaborating with product team members at Nike to design, develop, and deploy a highly scalable digital asset management system and services.
• Collaborate with upstream and downstream technical teams to develop integrations to provide a seamless flow of our marketing assets from planning to delivery.
• Provide technical leadership and best engineering practices to continuously deliver working software.
• You will use your in-depth experience in software development to writing clean, tested, and well-documented code, as well as lead the peer code review process and partner with other engineers on the team.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Nike’s Communications Platform team within Marketing Technology.