ENTERPRISE DATA & ANALYTICS (ED&A) is a capability driven organization, unblocking better decisions, more responsive operations and strengthening unbreakable relation with Consumers.
ED&A team ensures trusted data is available and consistent, capture high quality consumer data, builds analytical products and capabilities and enables fast and seamless integration across Nike’s technology solution.
Our team purposefully innovate solutions needed to help navigate Nike’s leading position in the constantly evolving marketplace.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a high performing Engineering Manager to play a critical role in the development of Nike’s Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities. You will lead the team with a focus on the development of new solutions and capabilities for various business functions across NIKE. As a leader, you are thoughtful, aspirational, and adept at motivating teams through ambiguous situation to successful outcomes.
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we’re maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data.
Candidate should have
• Strong sense of OWNERSHIP
• Bias for ACTION
• INNOVATIVE mindset
• Hire & Develop BEST PEOPLE
• TECHNOLOGY evangelist
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Leading the delivery of scalable data and analytics solutions
• Implementing new and open source technologies
• Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics data products
• Leading and evolving data and analytics products.
• Lead, Inspire, Coach and Grow team of engineers
• Partner with product managers and analytics leaders to help prioritize work
• Guide technology decisions that drive Nike standard methodologies.
• Partner with other engineering teams across Nike, to collaborate on specific technologies and build out various data sets together.
• Leading discussions to scale out data architecture to process large data sets, and solve various data challenges.
• Partner with enterprise platform and architecture, strategizing together to drive roadmaps and use standards and platforms at Nike.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Nike we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates.
In this role you’ll be working closely with passionate and drive Product Management team, Architects, Engineers, Data Analysts, Internal partners and other departments. They will span across various groups including Demand and Supply Management, Supply Chain, Commercial Analytics, and Consumer Insights. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Nike’s maxims is "Win as a Team". In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work