Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who We Are Looking For
We need an experienced Director of Product Management to join Enterprise Data and Analytics organization! You started your career as a software engineer, but now are a Director of Product Management with experience leading an Analytics-based product. You equally enjoy crafting and selling a vision, collecting requirements from customers, and working with the Engineering team to break down and prioritize the work. You have a validated ability to demonstrate measurable business impact. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a great teammate. You will be critical in helping shape the digital marketplace of the future by growing consumers trust in Nike’s direct digital channel.
What You Will Work On
• You will drive the strategy, roadmap, and priorities for Nike’s AiRBots team. This team uses machine learning techniques to implement mechanisms to detect, prevent, and respond to resellers, bad actors, and bots that directly impact our bottom line by infiltrating Nike’s digital ecosystem.
• Work with key internal partners and customers to capture requirements, guide solutions and prioritize efforts
• You will create assets that sell the vision, enable others, and build excitement.
• You will drive adoption across the enterprise and change the we protect and analyze Nike’s digital ecosystem.
• Own, maintain and prioritize their teams’ product backlog(s); work with engineering leadership to facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects
• Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to build valuable solutions
• Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
• Define and manage KPIs on all products and workstreams
• Assist in removing roadblocks for the Agile Teams
Who You Will Work With
You will work with internal Nike teams around the world to sell the AiRBots vision and gather requirements. You will work closely with Data Science teams, engineering teams, and SNKRS digital teams in multiple geographies to develop the best possible products to help Nike identify bot and protect our digital experiences, driving our Consumer Direct Acceleration. You will collaborate with internal product teams to prioritize competing needs and internal engineering teams to achieve outstanding team wins!