NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike CDM Digital is looking for a Supervisor of Nike Activity Platforms (NRC APP & NTC MP) to develop and deploy the 365 product marketing and user activation plans to bring best in class brand experiences to life for Nike Sport Activity Platforms in Greater China (GC). As part of Nike CDM Digital, your mission will be focused on creating experiences centered on a 365 lifestyle of sports.
This role will oversee the development and execution of platform initiatives focusing on driving new levels of engagement and member retention surrounding urban fitness athletes. You will look to grow, serve and reward NRC/NTC community thru helping define and deliver holistic experiences and services that keep them engaged, motivated, and training more and better. Key deliverables include on-platform consumer engagement, essential enablement content, test plan and geo rollout for new capabilities.
This role requires a solid understanding about users retention and activation on digital platform, strong data analytics skills and excellent capability of project management. We’re looking for a demonstrated digital marketing talent who is creative, collaborative, and eager to develop and lead a highly effective cross functional team.
• [User Management] Drive engagement & retention strategy for the Activity Platform consumer experience including app store optimization, content strategy, personalization, mix, targeting, and journey design.
• [User Management] Responsible for developing and deploying seasonal concept map and activation plan basing on data insight and key moment to uplift user activeness and retention.
• [Brand Integration Marketing] Subject matter expert of the NTC/NRC platforms and deep knowledge of the digital capabilities, understanding how to maximize the channel to elevate the consumer experience and drive engagement.
• [Brand Integration Marketing] Work with brand management teams and CDM platform teams to contribute in do-sports enablement plan and seamless consumer journey in various levels of brand campaign and communication.
• [Content Development] Lead enablement content expansion process to develop channel right content and testing approach to match consumer intent based on insights and best practices aligned to geography experiences needs.
• [Content Development] Co-work with global team to develop the GTM plan for key features and releases in GC.
• [Data Analytics]Understand the competitive landscape, analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to identify key opportunities and manage periodical data reporting/newsletter.