The Mktg Ops Manager is a managerial role, acts to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly, ensures managing, planning, production and operational aspects of all projects. She/He collaborates with internal functions and external vendors by building relationships, negotiating costs and evaluating services.
• Anticipating, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing timelines, and processes.
• Accomplishing results by communicating project expectations up front and clarifying needs.
• Analyzing, organizing and having an oversight of costs and expenditures.
• Assuring production output is according to specifications.
• Submitting reports on performance and progress.
• Problem solving through innovative and creative thinking, adaptability and flexibility, initiative, lateral thinking and influencing skills.
DELIVERABLES /DECISION RIGHTS:
DELIVERS Timelines in conjunction with Brand Planning and One Creative.
DELIVERS Production/execution plans and techniques.
DELIVERS Vendor selection per project.
CO-OWNS Budget management in conjunction with budget owners.
DELIVERS Final physical output of production.