WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Highly experienced, analytical, driven, energetic, and service-oriented Payroll professional with the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Have high degree of accuracy and with strong attention to detail
• Effective planning and organization skills to manage competing priorities
• Results-oriented; persistently focusing on outcomes and accomplishments; thinking in terms of progress toward goals.
• Able to adjust to shifting priorities and provide leadership during times of ambiguity
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will be responsible for all tasks necessary to deliver an accurate and timely payroll for our employees in Nike Japan. Duties include:
• Compiles data for payroll processing from a wide variety of sources (e.g. time sheets/payroll, salary adjustments, tax deposits, etc.)
• Review payroll results or outputs using established practices and procedures
• Timely and accurate submission/payment of statutory obligations, such as tax and social security.
• Manage day-to-day liaison with Payroll outsourcing partners, including monthly review of service and performance metrics.
• Provide reconciliation of payroll related expenses based on monthly accounting schedule
• Maintain supporting payroll documentations and authorizations for internal and external audits
• Provide Tier 2 support for employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues and time track matters.
• Manage a positive working relationship with internal HR community and payroll outsourcing partners
• Responsible for meeting the pre-determined payroll metrics and compliance requirements
• Provide support on payroll related projects and initiatives, as required
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be part of the Asia Pacific Payroll team and will directly report to the APAC Payroll Manager based in Singapore.