WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You´ll lead pre-season depth planning as well as in and post-season activities related to Nike Japan Marketplace Unit. We’re looking for a person who can demonstrate strong leadership to enable the growth of Nike Japan. This role is accountable to be an objective partner to MPU / Gender teams to drive clear, thoughtful, fact-based business decisions. Understand product, marketplace, insights, and marketing strategies to inform demand and inventory forecasts. Collaborate with key X-functional stakeholders on pre-season and in-season risks & opportunities. Cultivate an end-to-end process improvement mindset to optimize ways of working. Nike is committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of the demand and supply management team, your contributions will be a big part of our success. Leadership competencies include embraces & leads change, acts with courage, value differences, thinks strategically, and cultivate innovation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Digital Outbound Specialist to manage daily Digital warehouse operation and outbound transportation while engaging in multiple projects to create new digital fulfillment services of the future. With a full understanding of the market condition and consumer trend through the overall digital fulfillment work, you will build the brand power and provide fulfillment services required for the brand website
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
1. Develop a yearly operation plan: Identify a gap between the forecast provided by the Nike Direct team and the current operating capacity and develop the expansion or improvement plans to materialize our business goal.
2. Implement new services: Plan a project and develop the implementation plan regarding new and improvement ideas of fulfillment services that bring Click to Deliver to life in order to elevate the shopping experiences on NIKE.COM
3. Drive 3PL’s Business Support Team as a single point of contact in the Logistics Team: Understand the current business trend and drive the DC operation tracking for the success of 3PL’s activities. Develop and agree on an appropriate capacity plan and resource plan with 3PL and achieve on-time shipping and delivery. Communicate with NIKE Direct Digital Commerce team to share the operation status of DCs, while obtaining launch or event information and share it with members in DCs, and identify risks and opportunities to develop an appropriate shipping plan aligned with other teams and a risk mitigation plan.
4. Propose future operation (Including improvement ideas): In order to achieve on-time shipping/delivery at the appropriate cost, develop and propose a solution to improve the process flow through the lens of our consumers.
5. Cost management: Evaluate the appropriateness of each item and cost of 3PL’s operation and transition to the payment process.