WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experienced, driven, energetic, and service-oriented Payroll leader with the following skills and attributes:
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to navigate through complex operational landscapes
• Inspiring leader, coach and mentor
• Competent in all aspects of regional payroll operations and application of best practices
• Strengths in issue resolution, problem solving, judgement and decision-making, ability to work under tight deadlines, works effectively in ambiguous situations
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Lead a team of payroll professionals in a regional capacity providing guidance and oversight across range of payroll activities in the region
• Responsible for the end to end delivery of regional payroll processes, ensuring compliance across complex statutory and regulatory landscape
• Establish, communicate and monitor functional goals, holding self and employees accountable for outcomes
• Coach, mentor and develop team. Constructively review the work of direct reports in order to improve and advance skills, knowledge and performance levels
• Create a positive work environment where all teammates are motivated to do their best
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and vendors
• Maintain a strong control environment, including protection of employee related data procedures and guidelines
• Review payroll results & authorize related disbursements in accordance with established control procedures and guidelines
• Monitor and review payroll metrics and service levels, ensuring improvement in overall results and alignment of people and processes with performance objectives
• Achieve excellence in delivering target customer service outcomes (SLAs) and monitoring team's service delivery to ensure highest level of customer experience
• Instill a culture of high-quality and customer-centric operations
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement and innovative thinking
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be part of the Asia Pacific Payroll team based in Singapore and will report to the Director, APAC Payroll.