WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We have a unique opportunity to join our dynamic team which acts as a critical and trusted business partner, focusing on collaboration and integration with a strong end-to-end mindset. We are looking for an Integrated Business Planning Manager to deliver successful execution of plan alignment across multiple functions, achieving organizational commitments for South East Asia & India's business objectives.
The ideal candidate should possess strong ability to analyze and synthesize dynamic and complex information into digestible actions that impact the business. A strong commercial acumen and fundamental understanding of various functions, namely; Planning, Finance, Marketplace units, Sales, or Operations will be important in order to drive, influence and support.
Leadership competencies include embracing & leading change, acting with courage, fostering effective teamwork, communicating vision & purpose, valuing differences, thinking strategically and cultivating innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON?
You will be accountable to drive the robust Integrated Business Planning process and ecosystem with an end-to-end view for South East Asia & India’s portfolio marketplace.
• Drive the Executive/Management IBP meeting cycle via a regularly structured meeting cadence, through cross functional collaboration that ensures alignment and timely decisions/actions are taken to effectively run the business.
• Responsible for aligned operating plans/forecasts across multiple functions to optimize time, team, and dollar resources in support of business objectives while ensuring accountability to organizational commitments.
• Partner with and gather pulse, insights and information from a wide range of sources and stakeholders; analyze, elevate, enlist feedback loops and integrate key assumptions, communicate risks/opportunities relative to the operating plan and business monitoring.
• Influence, direct, engage, coach and mentor stakeholders to ensure an environment where various functional perspectives are understood and ultimately, driven towards an aligned direction.
• Build cross functional scenario planning with focus on risks, opportunities and mitigation plans
• Synthesize and articulate how business trends impact cross functional teams using fact-based insights to influence change which enhances profitable and sustainable growth
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH?
You will work across South East Asia & India territory and Asia Pacific and Latin America geography. You will partner and actively collaborate with multiple key stakeholders from Marketplace Units, Merchandise Financial Planning, Assortment Planning, Logistics, Marketplace Operations, Finance, Supply and Inventory Planning.