Nike’s Member Growth Team exists to create and deliver compelling reasons for Nike consumers to connect, engage and transact directly with Nike. The team is at the forefront of next phase of growth.
Who we are looking for a person:
• Who is a motivated strategic problem solver with a proven track record of working within a sophisticated and sometimes ambiguous environment to create bold visions and successful strategic frameworks informed by data
• Has expertise in setting critical business metrics, strategy, and consumer engagement experiences
• Who is adaptive to ambiguity, passionate about consumer engagement, and proactive to drive conversations and collaboration
What you will work on:
• Elevate and consolidate member insights based on inputs from Membership Science and related teams, and identify opportunities, socialize with business teams, and inform business decisions
• Help define GC Nike Membership growth priorities from both short-term and long-term views to to drive both quick business wins and healthy member growth
• Help lead Membership growth innovation project with an intention to help build the most distinctive membership program and member experiences
• Help drive member product planning and offerings in Nike’s end to end CODE process with X-functional teams with the ultimate goal to serving our members with the right products
• Lead Seasonal membership broadcast sessions within GC Nike organization to help accelerate x-functional partnership and deepen understanding in Membership Program team
Who you’re going to work with:
• GC Membership Program team and global membership teams
• And the most diverse x-functional Nike teams including Stores, Digital Platforms, Marketing, Technology, Finance, Insights & Analytics, Merchandising Etc.