For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
• The Business Change Team will play a key role in defining the future of New Balance and the companys digital transformation.
• This transformational initiative will reimagine processes, systems, operating models, and data governance
• The replacement of current PLM and Merchandising systems with best in class solutions is a primary pillar in enabling New Balance to meet growth plans in the next five years
• This role will be a strategic team member throughout the project, managing process and deliverables within the Business Change Team, supporting the team in various activities and events, and partnering with various associates throughout New Balance.
• Planning, support and execution of projects and complex tasks for the Business Change Team, Work Stream Leaders, Program Managers, and other matrix team members as needed
• Coordinates overall Calendar and Timelines for Business Change Team, Work Streams, Program Managers and Transformation Leader
• Monitors Project Timeline and Deliverables with IT Product Manager to support the Business Change team, Workstream Teams and overall project group
• Organizes Meetings & Functional Reviews (Blueprint, Wireframe or Prototype sessions), Training Schedule, Testing Schedule and Change Management activity roster
• Schedules Project Team Meetings, distributes minutes and follow-ups on Action Items assigned to Team Members
• Coordinates with IT to schedule Design Sessions, other meetings as needed
• Link to IT for hardware/software upgrades or other needs
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
12+ years of experience in a large organization with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in Footwear & Apparel companies a plus but not required.
• Experience in managing timelines, calendars, project plans and complex schedules
• Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills; Knowledge of MS Project a plus
• Good negotiating skills and an open mindset in managing conflicting priorities
• Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and work within a matrixed environment
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.