For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Associate Quality Assurance Manager role will ensure a consistent and positive experience for New Balance consumers and retailers that interact with our third party contact center. Work directly with our contact center partner to ensure quality standards are understood and achieved. Identify training, knowledge and process improvement opportunities and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure agent facing content and knowledgebase are current and complete. They will also collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure consumer facing FAQs provide self-service options, when possible, and a consistent experience that supports our value of Total Customer Satisfaction is achieved at all consumer touch points.
• Maintain and keep current the consumer facing FAQ repository for all North American websites
• Maintain and keep current the templates used to communicate with retail customers and consumers via email, SMS and chat
• Ensure all written communications provide consistent messaging to enhance the consumer experience
• Lead role in designing, developing, and updating of coaching /monitoring tools to ensure alignment with company quality standards and value of Total Customer Satisfaction
• Provide training and communicate expectations for quality service, documentation and process adherence to call center partner, including leadership and quality monitoring team
• Conduct quality evaluation audits to ensure accuracy of feedback being delivered to agents by leadership and/or quality monitoring team
• Identify and communicate quality concerns, process/policy adherence issues, and customer complaints/escalations to call center partner
• Track, analyze, and report on issues and trends identified through KPIs
• Make recommendations for process changes or training based on identified trends
• Drive quality improvements, reduce errors and escalations to be measured by CSAT, QA and FCR
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• 7+ years in a customer service role
• Prior experience as a quality assurance coach, preferred
• Strong organization, communication, relationship building, and presentation skills required
• Strong working knowledge of customer service and ecommerce Technology including but not limited to ERP, CRM & Knowledge, IVR, Chat
• Proven ability to independently handle complex situations
• Strong process improvement skills
• Highly collaborative team player
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Desire to be a change agent
• Strong problem-solving skills
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.