Stockroom Associate (30 hours) - Berlin
Facility : Location Mnzstrasse 21-Berlin--Germany
Job ID 14923 Category Retail Street Mnzstrasse 21 City Berlin Zip 10178 Country Germany
Overview Provide superior product knowledge and service techniques to meet the needs of customers whom enter the store. Assisting the Store Manager in all stockroom activities. Other responsibilities include inventory and stock projects as needed.
Responsibilities • Provides superior product knowledge and service techniques to meet the stock needs of the customer.
• Develop product knowledge of store merchandise to enable you to educate the customer and on product features and benefits.
• Correctly measuring and fitting the customer to appropriate NB product, communicating current store promotion and correct price, and reviewing features and benefits.
• Keep floor area neat and organized. This includes stock and inventory functions, i.e. labelling and price marking items and merchandising apparel as needed. Organize and fill sales floor to maximize selling.
• Complete stock transfers, RTVs and cycle counts.
• Protect Company Assets by greeting customers; attach and detach security tags (if provided); Report shrinkage and security violations. Monitor floor merchandise.
• Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications • Previous experience of working in a retail stockroom would be desirable.
• Ability to perform basic maths and have basic PC and/or cash register skills. Past retail experience desirable, but not necessary.
• Must demonstrate strong customer service skills, good verbal communication skills and enjoy working with the public. Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to lift 15 - 40 pounds.
• Flexible work schedule includes weekends, holidays and occasional night shifts.
• Able to work early hours to execute deliveries before store opening.
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed