For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
This senior leader is responsible for overall product management leadership within the Information Technology division. Manage the on-going strategy, roadmap and results for a suite of products. Ensure effectiveness of business readiness and adoption strategies. Build, manage and develop a global team of product managers who develop product requirements and manage product features for enterprise applications.
• Collaborate with the IT Leadership team on the technology strategy and product management culture, working with both internal and external stakeholders on modernization plans that align with the broader organizational strategy.
• Define and deliver the product roadmap in a way that aligns with strategic priorities and delivers business value.
• Track on-going value to the business resulting from execution of product roadmap and implementation within the business.
• Prioritize business cases and frame investment decisions across product suite.
• Develop and lead a global team of product managers within the Information Technology division to align with the NB technology strategy.
• Build the capability of the product management team through training, coaching and mentoring.
• Drive the scoping and definition process for new product concepts including business case, user experience, product specifications and prototyping.
• Optimize and ensure superior Customer Experience and drive a test and learn mindset across the team.
• Ensure new applications, products, and services are rolled out quickly while ensuring maintenance on applications and IT operations.
• Work closely with manufacturing, warehouse, corporate, value chain, retail and executive teams to bring products to fruition; develop and grow business opportunities
• Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
• Support planning and engagement to gain successful product adoption
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelors degree and minimum 10 years experience of product management
• Experience with enterprise applications preferred
• Industry experience in footwear, athletics, consumer products or retail a plus
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• Demonstrated ability to work globally and cross-functionally to deliver products/services
• Demonstrated experience and ability to lead and develop a team of product managers, aligned to a common goal centered around a centralized vision
• Ability to be decisive and drive results in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask/prioritize workload
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
• A creative, process-driven thinker.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.