For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
With an eye toward the future, New Balance is highly invested in ensuring we continually operate on the cutting edge of the industry. A key member of the IT Transformation team, the role of Agile Coach primarily contributes to coaching & mentoring teams and leadership within the organization. You will work with teams and individuals to assist in enhancing agile role development. Builds on existing agile practices and frameworks to enable growth in agile maturity across the organization.
• Coaches and mentors teams, individuals, and leadership on agile practices, methodologies and frameworks
• Coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and team members on roles and responsibilities
• Develops workshops targeted to enhancing agile maturity
• Assists teams and individuals in developing metrics at the team and program levels and helps to drive learning from the metrics
• Coaches teams on varying retrospective approaches to enable broader input and positive changes
• Agile evangelist across organizational boundaries
• Coaches business partners on agile practices to enhance collaboration and alignment of dependencies
• Coaches teams through team and program level ceremonies
• Assists in Agile tool identification, management, and implementation
• Participates in industry Agile communities to continuously bring new and engaging ideas to the organization
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field. MBA is a plus
• 5+ years in a Scrum Master or Product Management role
• Strong communication and presentation skills, technical expertise, agile trained professional, agile Train level coaching experience within an agile framework
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.