For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Associate Manager DTC Marketing will be responsible for leading a consumer first, Omni, editorial Marketing calendar across DTC Marketing tactics (email, direct mail, paid campaigns), as well as leading Regional content creation and creative briefing for all DTC Marketing tactics. The position will interact on a frequent basis with members of the Marketing, Merchandising, Buying and Creative teams collaborating to ensure the success of integrated marketing campaigns. Strong creative mindset, organizational and project management skills, coupled with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment are required.
• Pitches ideas to manager/business teams for Regional DTC consumer marketing communications, defines creative briefs, influences/coordinates content creation based on product flow/launches, consumer segmentation, integrated marketing plans, and cultural moments.
• Creates and manages DTC editorial marketing calendars including email, direct mail, paid campaigns and segmentation strategies
• Owns and manages all creative briefs and deliverables for US and Canada regions (email, direct mail, paid campaigns, Loyalty)
• Monitors/collaborates with creative teams on projects and deliverables, providing feedback and approvals.
• Partners with site/retail business teams influencing consumer target expression across channels, linking .Com strategies, and drive to store messages ensuring seamless customer experience.
• Analyzes performance of campaigns against forecasted KPIs and provides insights and action plan to key stakeholders
• Evaluates current programs and devise/implement strategies to correct shortcomings
• Shares best practices and creative deliverables with regional counterparts ensuring collaboration and alignment.
• Assists with proofing/testing prior to deployment (i.e. all links are functioning properly and appropriate discounts are being applied when applicable).
• Responsible for delivering on creative direction and innovation while meeting engagement targets across Ecomm and retail.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• Bachelors degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• 5 - 8 years experience with background in consumer led Marketing, creative briefing and content development
• Understanding of key e-commerce and store retail marketing concepts
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build/establish rapport with a diverse array of people
• Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Superior attention to detail
• Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.