For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Global OMNI Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the global OMNI business teams by facilitating the optimization of New Balance technology portfolio, driving business adoption of features and functionality, and executing first-tier support.
• Reporting to the Manager, Global OMNI Operations, responsible for ensuring global digital commerce operational excellence through supporting OMNI strategies, achieving ops SLAs, enabling internal customers and outlining areas of opportunities across people, processes and platforms.
• Support the Digital Commerce teams with training and enablement of feature and/or technology provided by the Digital Product Management team.
• Accompany site teams on their optimization journey and champion the Digital product lifecycle. Develop and maintain user documentation, support references, operational procedures and other material related to day-to-day responsibilities.
• Continuous improvement of product portfolio based on internal customer response to training and enablement submit and follow through of enhancement requests (business requirements and validation).
• Serve as a first-tier support partner in educating global business teams on the features, benefits and best practices of the supported tools and platforms.
• Coordinate and align requirements & work cross functionally with teams to ensure on-time delivery of key features & assets.
• Coordinate relationships with 3rd party vendor solutions.
• Participate in team collaboration and standardization across the global ecommerce platform.
• Provide user support to global business teams on utilizing troubleshooting platform issues and inquiries.
• Ensures deadlines are kept and priorities are maintained.
• Execute various ongoing operational tasks to enable the business to operate.
• Assist in other duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• 1-2 years of prior working experience
• Ability to think critically and problem-solve collaboratively with other departments and/or cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues and generate results
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, define priorities, meet deadlines and follow-up on assignments with minimal direction
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build/establish rapport with a diverse array of people
• Solid understanding of varied technologies including their purpose, structure, design, set-up,utilizationand maintenance
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.