For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Associate Digital Product Manager leads the day to day with a scrum team, agile ceremonies and collaborates with the product manager on priorities and goals for the scrum team. Reports to Digital Product Manager of specified product domain.
• Responsible for daily management of backlog in Jira
• Writes user stories and defines acceptance criteria
• Collaborates w/ product manager to prioritize the stories outlined by user journey maps
• Defines the goals for each iteration
• Clarifies requirements/priorities for the team during daily standup, backlog grooming
• Manages daily triage processes for any operational tickets that are filtered into the team. They will do initial vetting before it gets to the team and own prioritization
• Reviews & accepts Stories upon their completion during the sprint
• Responsible for train the trainer materials that allow regions and teams to adopt capabilities successfully
• Provides demo at end of sprint to stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• 1-2 years of work experience supporting product management and development initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field Preferred
• 1-2 years in a Business Systems Analyst role, Product Management role, or Product Engineering role, or 2-3 years of industry expertise
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.