For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The New Balance SR Product Manager is a vital role in the MADE organization. This role will support and lead Military category; including strategy, full portfolio management, design/development management, PPM, contracts, certification process, forecast & presentations and is disciplined in carrying out the plans.
• Partner with GBU Managers, Project Team, Facilities Managers on identifying and execution customization opportunities
• Develops and Maintains projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution, and taking corrective action as necessary across multiple functions and regions.
• Assists with tracking, monitoring, and reporting project progress
• Coordinate conference call invitations, ensuring timing is in line with the various time zones of teams and partner organizations joining
• Hands-on work with teams in identifying and resolving delivery risks with up-to-the-minute forecasts
• Schedule Management Develops and maintains basic work plan for smaller projects and manages critical path
• Work to eliminate project stalls related to breakdowns or gaps in process and works to continuously improve guidance documentation and implementation framework
• Develop project success metrics and work with the business to develop on going performance metrics relative to the projects
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• 8+ years business experience in Product Management and Footwearindustry
• Bachelor's degreein Marketing; MBA preferred
• Proven experience in strategicbusiness planning as well as managing a budget and financial results
• Fine-tuned negotiation and influencing skills
• Domestic Travel required
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.