For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balances production workers serve a critical function within the manufacturing team and our broader business. These associates are builders and creators the group that transforms our raw materials into world class footwear. With a focus on safety and quality, they perform the various machine operations that bring our shoes to life.
If you are new to manufacturing, dont worry! We are open to a variety of skillsets and backgrounds. We invest in training to ensure our associates are set up for success. If you like working with your hands, learning new skills, and being part of a team environment, this role may be the perfect start to your career at New Balance.
• Utilize various tools and machinery to perform your work according to established procedures and processes
• Show initiative to improve your skills, job knowledge, and factory processes
• Take ownership in meeting NBs quality standards
• Follow NB policies regarding attendance, safety requirements, PPE, and reporting of accidents and near misses
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
• Consistently achieve departmental and company goals
• Communicate issues and/or ask for help when necessary
• Adhere to established departmental and company polices
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• High school diploma/GED
• Must be team player!
• Willingness to learn new skills, expand job knowledge, and adapt to a changing environment
• The ability to: stand for 8 hours and move from role to role or sedentary standing; lift light to moderate amounts of weight; perform repetitive upper extremity motions and repetitive forceful grip/pinch movement requiring both hands, use of foot pedals on some machines.
• The use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Standard 40 hour workweek applies: Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm
• Willing to adjust work schedule to meet a reasonable amount of overtime based on business need
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.