For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers because theres no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balances Go To Market Digital Operations team is responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of footwear and apparel digital asset libraries. This team owns and manages the asset creation process, asset flow through the creation lifecycle and the analogous data, analytics, lifecycle and tag management. Digital Operations team members are key partners in our brands digital transformation, building critical digital infrastructure and ever ready collaborative partners to enable and drive an innovative product creation to consumer future state.
As Digital Operations Manager, this role will focus on leading digital asset creation and management with a focus on building out and managing best practice process around on time delivery and availability of assets. This includes ensuring asset type standards, aesthetic and data quality are continuously met. Cross functional collaboration with partners from around the globe, internal and external is essential in building, managing and maintaining processes and assets that serve all customers on our brand digital path forward.
This rolerequires ahybrid ofskills:ability to participate, influence and lead within cross functional teams, solution and action oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Responsible for the successful management of the asset handoff to production process; creation, tag management, asset/data maintenance from creation to end of life for all footwear and apparel digital assets.
• Manage and drive high performance of DAM product libraries and reporting tools to meet customer needs.
• Key stakeholder, collaborator and partner for DAM tools, strategy on asset flow and security management
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, management of library to ensure assets and data are accurate, complete. This includes ongoing auditing, updating and lifecycle management.
• Responsible for the create and ongoing maintenance of workflow, training documentation, work instructions.
• Act as a Digital Asset Management ambassador to drive adoption, use and improvement.
• Monitor workflows, drive continuous improvement and efficiencies.
• Manage suit of standard reports, including process KPIs for increasing delivery performance, asset quality, asset usage, process performance adoption, lifecycle management and workflow optimization.
Requirements for Success:
• BS degree or 5 to 10 years' experience in Footwear and /or Apparel operations, product creation or related functional roles a plus.
• Data maintenance and management experience required with a strong grasp ofdigital asset managementfundamentals from schema mapping, metadata enrichment to quality assurance and lifecycle management.
• Experience in core project management, successful cross-functional dependent work.
• Business acumen in digital asset creation and use, 3D design tools and technology across both Footwear and Apparel, a plus.
• Candidate must be deadline oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Advanced understanding of operations and business process management, methodologies, and principles clearly demonstrating achievements against the business needs.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. Youll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword its part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.